Dexerto is looking for a Solutions Engineer, to manage our ad server tech stack, trafficking tags and rich media ad units. The successful candidate maintains, evaluates and ensures the success of our entire ad stack across all our websites.
Dexerto is an award-winning esports and gaming media group, production house and solutions provider, with media properties including the leading esports and gaming lifestyle publisher, Dexerto.com - a major voice in digital culture for tens of millions of Millennial and Gen Z fans - and we’re seeking to continue to disrupt the media industry with a mix of both experimental, and existing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating ad units, troubleshooting tags, trafficking campaigns, QA creatives and exporting GPT tags. You will work across a wide variety of technologies, formats, and partners. Knowledge of website infrastructure, with an understanding of media and news websites are an absolute requirement.
The successful candidate will exceed requirements, with the flexibility to manage issues outside of traditional working hours during emergencies and deployments, and will go above and beyond to ensure the company’s continued growth and success.
- 5+ years of experience on publisher-side and/or ad network side.
- Strong interests in digital media and willing to learn the adtech ecosystem.
- Maintaining and staying up to date with standard operating procedures.
- Able to work within a team and different stakeholders cross departments.
- Confidently working with the team and 3rd parties to identify advertising revenue growth opportunities through technology and programmatic improvements such as lazyloading.
- Troubleshoot & audit ads in order to not lose out on revenue opportunities.
- Identify (or even build) new rich media ad units.
- Hard working individual looking for a new opportunity.