Creative Strategist (US)
Dexerto is seeking an experienced Creative Strategist to work closely with content, production and commercial teams to develop Dexerto’s value proposition for fans and brands. The successful candidate will be a gifted storyteller with the ability to take concepts from conceptualization to execution. You must be an innovative thinker who loves team collaboration but has the wherewithal to drive initiatives independently. You will be responsible for driving the creative content strategies globally across all Dexerto properties.
The ideal candidate will be required to liaise with management, in-house content teams, and outsourced consultants to drive changes and ensure deadlines are met. An exciting portfolio of creative strategies with a unique offering preferable, as well as an understanding of the media and news industry. This role primarily leads the strategy, planning and execution of the best in class content to drive the growth of the Dexerto network.
Dexerto is the world’s first and largest esports and influencer media platform. Our award-winning coverage pioneers professional gamers as the new athletes and social creators as the new pop stars, inspiring fans and icons alike to celebrate their passion for a new generation of sports and entertainment.
- 4+ years relevant experience within a strategy and/or creative role at an agency, brand or property
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred but not necessary depending on experience
- Develop creative ideas that cut through the clutter
- Present Dexerto’s value proposition in a way that appeals to brand marketers
- Strong understanding of key business drivers for our content
- Contribute to campaign strategy by recommending web content strategy for our target audiences
- Extensive project management experience
- Generating insights and driving marketing and brand strategy
- Gain a solid understanding of our vision, our culture and our mission
- Willingness to develop an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer, gaming and entertainment industry
- Self-starter with direct experience developing tactical media and content plans
- Proactive with ideas, improvements, criticisms/feedback and solutions