- A well-travelled taskmaster: you know how to ship a game - your experience steers us around the icebergs ahead.
- A fortune-teller: using your project management magic you’re always one step ahead.
- A team player: while you’re a great self-manager, your natural verve makes you thrive as part of a team.
- A gamer: you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day.
- Establish and sustain best practices, production workflows and change management processes
- Structure development phases by breaking the project down into milestone goals and deliverables.
- Visualize the project’s goals and status to the team.
- Create, control and manage tasks in order to ensure quality and timely milestone deliveries.
- 5+ years professional experience in the field of game production, with an emphasis on task planning and controlling.
- Experience in the development and release of numerous premium games for Microsoft Xbox One/Series X, Sony Playstation 4/5 and PC.
- Knowledge in usage and administration of issue tracking tools, e.g. Atlassian Jira.
- Understanding of agile development methods is a plus.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.