(Closed) Assistant Esports Coach
Dakota State University is seeking candidates for a part-time Esports Assistant Coach. This is a twelve-month, non-benefit eligible position. The purpose of this position to develop, support and enhance the direction of the Dakota State University Esports program. The Esports program will be under the guidance of the Head Coach and Athletic Department. This position is responsible for the recruitment of student-athletes to the Esports program, day to day operations, mission, and program development of the Dakota State University Esports program.
- Work with head coach to develop media strategies.
- Manage accounts on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Implement social media strategy and coordinate daily content calendar projects including copywriting, asset coordination, posting across DSU Esports’ social media channels.
- Conduct recruitment activities in accordance with NAIA rules and regulations
- Coordinate recruitment and scholarship activities with the Head Coach.
- Develop recruiting strategies for fall and spring signing periods.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills are required.
- Professional experience creating original and bold graphics.
- Experience with video editing and video production projects.
- Social media and graphic design experience.
Dakota State University competes in the North Star Athletic Association (NSAA) of the NAIA. DSU currently offers 13 sports; 6 for men, 6 for women and one coed. DSU is located in Madison, South Dakota, in the southern lakes region of the state. Information regarding Dakota State University and its programs may be found at http://www.dsu.edu.
DSU only accepts applications through an on-line employment site. To apply, click the orange button below. The employment site allows the attachment of a cover letter, resume and three supporting references including addresses and telephone numbers.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
DSU is located in Madison, South Dakota in the southern lakes region of the state. The region boasts a wealth of outdoor sports and a life-style possible only in smaller towns and rural communities. Madison is just a 50-minute drive from Sioux Falls, the largest city in South Dakota.
DSU is committed to recruitment, hiring and retention of minorities. We urge individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. Applicants with disabilities are invited to identify any necessary accommodations required in the application process. E-Verify, EOE.