(Closed) Lead / Senior Producer
About Cubic Motion
Cubic Motion, part of Epic Games, creates and deploys advanced computer vision to transform the production and consumption of digital media. We're a company of over 110+ internationally-acclaimed computer vision researchers, engineers and a vastly experienced production team.
Our innovations include world-leading technologies for precise tracking in marker less video, stereo, and depth data. These methods, already well-known for powering the industry's leading facial animation services, now bring real-time capabilities to creatives and consumers alike.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director of Production, you undertake a critical role in managing the Production team to ensure the successful delivery of multiple, high-quality client projects, in line with agreed schedules and budgets.
The role will require day-to-day management of our large and growing production team, maintaining clear communication with our team of Producers, Lead Animators and other business stakeholders. It will continue to build on existing strong client relationships.
In This Role You Will
- Work with the Sales team and Clients to estimate scope of all incoming project work.
- Work closely with the Director of Production to plan resource requirements across the Production team.
- Allocate incoming client work to the production team, ensuring that accurate schedules are in place with clear deliverables/ milestones identified to meet client requirements.
- Daily leadership and management of the production to ensure each team member is working from a tracked schedule (using internal tracking tools and standards) and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their work.
- Identify and resolve issues that are preventing progress, escalating and linking with other areas of the business as required, for example document software problems clearly to feed into the Engineering team.
- Manage communication of project progress to the Director of Production, Client Account Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure they have an up-to-date and accurate understanding, with early warning of where there are challenges.
- Ensure project budgets and associated client invoicing are being actively and accurately managed. Liaise with the Finance team as required.
- Ensure key business metrics are being tracked and managed, providing reporting and management information as required.
- Lead excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork across all of the team. Coach and mentor junior members as required.
What We Are Looking For
- Significant, relatable creative industry experience in a production management role.
- Proven track record of leading large teams to successfully deliver high quality client deliverables.
- Evidenced ability to manage multiple complex projects and client requirements successfully.
- Demonstrable strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of the business.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral forms.
- Able to organise and track large amounts of information.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for making and playing all types of video games.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of the following is desirable -
- Microsoft Excel
- Project/bug tracking applications
- Autodesk Maya and the character animation process/ motion capture editing skills.
About Epic Games
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, the world’s largest game with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine , which powers the world’s leading games and is being adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, and manufacturing for visualization and simulation. Epic has over 2,200 employees across 35 offices worldwide with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy.