Crytek is looking for a Senior Environment Concept Artist to work on Crysis 4 (Working Title).
*Sample pictures or a link to a webpage, which shows sample work, are required.*
- Work closely with the Game Director and our Concept Art Team to create industry leading environment concepts
- Creating a unique and consistent style for a complete games world
- Iterate on ideas quickly through sketches and thumbnails
- Creating concepts for day to day production of in-game art assets
- Ability to communicate visual ideas across teams and departments
- Mentor junior concept artists.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Worked on and shipped at least 1 AAA game title
- Strong focus on Environment designs and deep understanding of composition, lighting and architecture
- Ability to create concept drawings based on written or verbal notes from the responsible superior / director
- Strong sense of design and composition and a good eye for detail, materials and scale
- High Quality portfolio of gamedev-relevant art
- Excellent knowledge of 3D Software Packages and Photoshop
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
What you can expect from us
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free German lessons
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment....and many more!