We are EA
Over the last twenty years we've entertained millions of players around the world with our award-winning and massively entertaining games. We are a team of accomplished people who create games with joy and passion.
At Criterion, we place enormous value on creative collaboration, fresh ideas, and unique perspective. Our studio is a healthy mix of industry veterans and newcomers working together to inspire, support, and educate one another.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Artist to join our team. We need your creative and technical skills to help us bring amazing looking vehicles to our games. This will be a collaboration across a distributed production environment, working with our teams and outsourcers.
What You'll Do:
- You will report to the Vehicle Director and help determine visual benchmarks, set the bar for damage and weathering and be a creative influence on livery design, vehicle customization and game features.
- You will work with the Art Director and Vehicle Lead to achieve the vision; the Vehicle team to improve workflows and Concept artists to develop custom designs.
- You will partner with outsource teams providing clear briefs, documents, and review feedback.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience of vehicle art and technical production on current-gen consoles and PC.
- Experience modelling with Maya or any other major 3D package.
- Excellent knowledge of texture and material tools including Photoshop and Substance.
- Happy to learn proprietary tools and systems.
- Understand PBR workflows and how to create realistic shaders.
- Experience integrating vehicle art into a game editor.
- Passion for cars and vehicle design skills are a bonus too!
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.