Influencer & Streamer Lead
The Influencer Brand Manager leads the creation, execution, and management of CLG’s influencers and content creators. This newly-created role will serve as the strategic day-to-day lead over our influencer program and will be responsible for building and overseeing a suite of best-in-class services for our talent to help further develop CLG’s relationship with existing and potential content creators.
The ideal candidate has experience overseeing multiple content creators & talent, a passion for delivering stellar on-brand content, is proactive, and has a strong vision for building a robust suite of influencer offerings that align with CLG’s strategic brand vision.
Specific Functions/Activities SUMMARY:
- Lead the development and execution of a cross-functional influencer strategy that encompasses CLG’s content creators and athletes.
- Take a strategic approach to scouting, negotiating, signing/re-signing, cultivating of talent in line with CLG’s strategic brand vision.
- Act as a lead when pitching and negotiating with influencers and agents, driving deals to execution.
- Collaborate with content, marketing, and partnerships teams to develop creative concepts and ideas that support audience growth and brand building for CLG’s influencers.
- Foster and manage relationships with CLG’s influencers, supporting them through their tenure at CLG, and establishing routine checkpoints
- Implement efficiencies in process and communication that improve the experience for CLG talent.
- Work with marketing manager on key initiatives as needed to advance CLG’s brand positioning and value.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a similar role.
- Deep understanding of the influencer ecosystem and best practices.
- Track record of creating and managing highly activating influencer marketing campaigns.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, ability to maintain professional relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Knowledgeable about esports, gaming, entertainment, popular culture, cross-platform storytelling, and the CLG brand.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.