As a User Experience (UX) designer, you will help define and drive the future of Corsair’s product design. The right candidate will identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and collaborate with various team to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
In this role, the candidate will create understanding and empathy around user needs, stated and unstated . You will collaborate with designers, Product Managers, and Engineering teams across our locations to provide design leadership, and innovation opportunities.
Additionally, you will operate as a thought partner, bringing resolution to complex problems through effective communication and inputs reflecting your deep understanding of our users.
Lastly, you will combine expert UX design skills to help the team improve quality for products.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Define and lead the UX research strategy for wide variety of Corsair’s product lines
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time
- Design and conduct user studies to gauge the usability and experiences of new and existing Corsair product and features
- Design storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to communicate intent for the entire project team
- Produce and test interaction flows and mock-ups that accurately communicate product functionality to Product Design and Engineering team members
- Build strong relationships with leaders of various product lines to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed
- Collaborate with stakeholders, at all levels, to define useful measures/metrics and evaluate user experience at scale. Communicate complex research findings in a convincing and actionable manner for audiences that include non-technical peers, research experts, and executives
- Contribute to establishing design principles and patterns for Corsair's growing portfolio of product lines
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in UX Design
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience
- Experience creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features, all with a user-centered design process
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications
- Passion for building excellent user-first products
- Experience in building scalable user interfaces (UIs)
- Experience in designing for multi-platform experiences, including desktop and smartphone
- Effective core interaction design skills to solve complex user flows, visually organize complex data, and build cohesive design frameworks
- Experience balancing product, development, and user-centered goals to help shape overall product strategy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms, such as desktop and mobile (e.g., Android and iOS)
- Collaboration and communication skills to lead critical and complex efforts across Engineering, Product, Marketing, and other product development teams
- Relevant work experience with User Experience or Human-Computer Interaction teams