Provide remote (work from home) technical and application problem resolution and escalation assistance related to all of CORSAIR’s products. Document, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with our newest gear, components, PCs, software, and accessories under warranty for our passionate customers. Starting Pay: $14/hour
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain knowledge of all of CORSAIR’s products, uses, interoperability, and 3rd party integrations.
- Provide technical support through direct contact with customers via phone, email, and other channels.
- Document, verify, and analyze reported problems.
- Provide effective and consistent communication to management, peers, and escalation resources in support of our customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues utilizing all available tools, resources, and documentation.
- Engage additional resources when necessary to provide a great customer experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Understanding of computer hardware including subcomponents, operating systems (Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android), software applications, and firmware.
- Affinity for learning additional technical industry concepts and vocabulary.
- Strong customer service skills and an eagerness to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Ability to use your technical aptitude, professional concepts, and company processes to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge and ability to speak and write in the English language.
- Scheduled work shifts on weekends and holidays.
- Dependable broadband internet, excellent reliability, and a quiet place to work from home in a team setting.
- Documentation of issues and communications in a ticketing system, timely follow-up, accurate time tracking, and a professional demeanor.
- Zero years of relevant coursework or experience, but an aptitude for and willingness to work directly with customers to resolve both technical and non-technical issues under warranty is required.
- A completed college degree program, technical certifications, and additional language skills are all optional, but an ability to construct a modern computer from scratch is required.
Our customers come from all backgrounds and areas of the globe, so our employees should too. If you’re a gamer, streamer, or computer hobbyist who wants to break into the tech support industry working for a company with great benefits including educational reimbursement and profit sharing, we invite you to apply to join our Corsair Pirate Crew!
ORIGIN PC is a PC company that builds award-winning custom PCs for gamers, enthusiasts, and professionals. Our mission is to create the absolute best custom PCs for every individual’s specific wants and needs. Whether you want the most realistic and immersive gaming experience or ultra-fast workstation performance, every ORIGIN PC is up to the task. Founded in 2009, the team sought out to continue building custom high-performance PCs and providing world-class support. With several years of experience in PC building, support, and service, ORIGIN PC is comprised of industry veterans that have helped grow the professionally-built PC market.
In 2019, ORIGIN PC was acquired by CORSAIR, combining expertise in PC building and expansive PC hardware to grow ORIGIN PC even more. With iCUE, Hydro X Series custom cooling, unique system designs, and internal components, CORSAIR and ORIGIN PC will continue to collaborate and bring a greater PC experience to the world.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous paid time off and holidays