Community Gaming is seeking a dynamic individual for a Product Manager role. As the Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our products. This multifaceted position combines the traditional responsibilities of a Product Manager, such as strategic planning, documentation, user research, and feedback analysis, with the agile and hands-on duties of a Product Owner.
You'll be at the helm of product development, driving execution, managing Jira backlogs, overseeing sprint management, and crafting user stories that pave the way for outstanding user experiences. In this role, you will be the linchpin that bridges the gap between vision and reality, ensuring our products not only meet but exceed the needs and expectations of our users.
- Execute Product and Feature development against the Roadmap defined by the Senior Product Manager
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the vision and conceptualization stage of new product/feature development
- Responsibility of performing user and/or stakeholder research to ensure features meet the need of business & user alike
- Define Product/Feature through Product Requirements Documents (PRDs) for assigned product areas, learn from customer usage, iterate and improve
- Define and own KPIs to measure feature success
- Create low-fidelity wireframes to convey Visual Identity and User Experience to Product Design team for assigned product areas
- Advocate for a user-centric approach, ensuring products meet user needs and provide a seamless experience through persona types for a product area
- Utilize Data to influence decision making, as such experience with Google Analytics & Sisense are preferred
- Ability to analyze feature objectives set in PRDs and create detailed user stories with acceptance criteria, and setting the requirements ready for implementation
- Assist in the QA and User Acceptance Testing Process to ensure all Product Requirements and User Stories have been met
- Prioritize backlog items to maximize the ROI on a per-sprint or per-month basis
- Document new features for release notes
- Communicate internally to bring awareness to strategy, roadmap, and delivery timelines of enhancements to CommunityGaming.io products and services
- Demonstrate products/features to internal or external users and gather feedback
- Ability to work a minimum of 4 hours per day based on New York City ‘core hours’ 9am-1pm, and 4 hours per day based on Eastern-Europe timezone.
- Degree or Certification(s) in Business Management, Computer Science, or Product Management
- 2-4 years experience as a, Product Manager, Product Owner, or Project Manager
- Experience in JIRA, Notion, & Figma required
- Mixture of experience in Esports, gaming, web3, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency
- Experience in Product Development of a web-based application
- Managed lifecycle of existing products, features, and services
- Critical Thinking & Analytical Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Who we are
Community Gaming is a web2.5 esports tournament platform, building efficient payment infrastructure to enable gamers to earn and achieve. Our mission is to be the global earnings platform, working synergistically with game developers to enable millions of players to monetize their passion for gaming. The CG platform equips players, tournament organizers, and game developers with the tools needed to create and participate in scalable grassroots tournaments.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.