About Code Red Esports:
Code Red Esports is a leading global esports agency, with multiple nominations for Best Supporting Agency at the Esports Awards and a roster of major influencers, commentators, hosts and analysts. Working solely within the esports and wider video gaming industry, we are passionate about providing tailored, market-leading solutions to our clients.
Code Red provides a number of services ranging across consultancy, commercial rights brokerage, marketing and project management services, and the management of our roster of leading talent. Our influencer roster includes a wide range of household names within gaming, from CS:GO icons through to your favourite sim-racing creators, with a focus on Twitch and YouTube. Alongside management that has extensive expertise and a deep-rooted history in the sector, the Code Red team is comprised of individuals who care deeply about the industry and are driven to deliver outstanding results.
Part of the GameSquare Esports group, this is an excellent opportunity to join and grow with a young, dynamic company during an exciting period of growth, working with industry leaders on globally renowned clients.
Code Red requires an enthusiastic, passionate and hardworking Influencer Executive to become ingrained in and grow with our agency.
This includes proactive influencer outreach for Code Red’s campaigns and recruitment of influencers to our exclusive representation roster, monitoring our ongoing marketing campaigns to ensure fulfilment, handling inbound sales enquiries for our represented influencers, outbound sales to potential clients for influencer campaigns, identifying suitable influencers for campaigns and campaign ideation.
If you are passionate about helping gaming creators on Twitch and YouTube, this is an excellent opportunity to join and grow with a young, dynamic company during an exciting period of growth, working with industry leaders on globally renowned clients.
The position is Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, however due to the nature of the clients we work with within the esports sector, there is sometimes a need to support our teams out of hours.
Reporting to the Influencer Manager, this role is available for remote working within the United Kingdom, with a 4 day hotdesking session approximately every 6 weeks in Birmingham (all expenses paid). As such, you will need a strong work ethic and be able to work independently and efficiently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Identifying suitable creators for influencer campaigns and presenting such data to our clients.
- Conduct influencer outreach for our outbound influencer campaigns.
- Handle inbound and outbound sales enquiries for our represented influencers.
- Monitoring our ongoing campaigns to ensure fulfilment.
- Be a point of contact for our represented influencers.
- Prepare drafts of formal, written presentations, pitches, RFPs and marketing materials for Code Red, its clients and potential clients.
- Provide account management services commensurate to a leading esports agency to all assigned clients.
- Using internal project management tools for planning and reporting resource and workload.
- Supporting the team with execution and completion of administrative tasks.
- Escalating any issues to your line manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Highly motivated and proactive: a self-starter with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude.
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management and organisation skills.
- A keen eye for detail and pride in presentation.
- Adept with MS Office & Google Docs.
- Good written English.
- Flexibility in your approach to working hours & work on location.
- This role would suit a recent graduate with a record of academic success from a leading university.
Please include a cover letter with your application, including your salary expectation.