Regional Marketing Manager, Southern Latin America
What we do
Coda Payments helps game developers and publishers like Riot Games, Tencent, Garena, EA, Moonton, and other leading digital content providers to monetize their products in places where credit and debit cards aren’t widely used. We establish partnerships with a wide range of alternative payment channel operators who make it possible for customers to pay in other ways: paying cash at retail, using a mobile wallet, making a bank transfer, or redeeming a prepaid card.
Coda also allows publishers to accept payments through these various methods on their own website or at our gaming e-commerce site - codashop.
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly; there is never a dull day at Coda.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. If you are always eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derive satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and value integrity, you will fit perfectly into the Coda team!
As a Regional Marketing Manager of South Latam, your main mission is to build brand awareness, drive user acquisition and revenue for Codashop Brazil, Argentina, Chile and other South Latin American countries.
- Scale Coda Payments’ business growth in South Latam with a robust omni-channel marketing program.
- Manage the end-to-end marketing process from go-to-market strategy, marketing budget planning, to campaign development and post-campaign data analysis.
- Drive marketing partnerships with new and existing partners, pitch marketing promotion ideas and deliver effective partnership campaigns mapped to business objectives.
- Responsible for user acquisition, user engagement and revenue growth on Codashop via various online marketing channels (website, social media, influencer/KOL, emails, push notifications, e-sports).
- Manage and execute social media campaigns, manage the end-to-end process of social media content creation and performance optimization, optimizing toward higher engagements and conversions.
- Manage end-to-end influencer marketing campaigns, oversee local influencer identification, enhance the quality of marketing campaigns produced by influencers.
- Work cross-functionally within different verticals and country leadership to drive Codashop revenue and increase partnership and deeper collaboration.
- Work closely with global digital teams, global brand team and senior stakeholders based in Singapore to share knowledge, develop best practices and achieve marketing efficiencies to contribute to Coda Payments’ global expansion.
- 6 - 8 years of relevant work experience in marketing, with focus on brand marketing, community management, social media marketing, and influencer marketing.
- More than 3 years of people management experience.
- Understanding of the gaming industry is highly preferred.
- Experience managing social editorial calendars and content development.
- Experience in influencer/KOL management and leveraging community leaders to build brand awareness and drive platform sales.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with experience in building up a new brand and/or launching a new market is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to pitch new businesses and partnership deals to external partners and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, highly organized and can successfully manage various processes across teams and projects.
- Comfortable in taking a few early morning or night calls per week to work with a global team.
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
If you are looking for a rapid-growth environment and great teams to work with, you should apply now.
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system; hence if you do not get a reply from us - don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at - we may have other suitable openings for you.