Social Media Coordinator
We are an online Esports company looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing company. Our platform hosts online video game tournaments and head to head matches. In this role you will play a pivotal part in our content and production.
*Must be located in Los Angeles this is not a remote job and we are not looking to relocate anyone for this position*
- Passion and knowledge in the esports industry and the CDL.
- 2+ year experience in social media
- Multitasking and detail-oriented working methods.
- Experience in creating marketing plans and executing promotions
- Willing to work late hours and weekends.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Maintain and create engaging content daily on all social channels to include but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit
- Reply to social media comments
- Put out videos covering CMG news and updates
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee twitch broadcasts
- Clips of influencer moments
- Manage giveaways
- Oversee freelancers to publish news articles
- Work with our graphic designers for all design needs
- Ensure our FAQ is always updated (text, pictures, gifs and videos)