Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is a highly scalable, complex business with many moving parts. We are looking for a talented & motivated senior QA Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability of the Chartboost supply-side services, internal APIs, external facing APIs and web applications. You will work side-by-side with the Product and Engineering teams as new features and improvements are developed, tested, and launched. The ideal candidate will complement our Engineering team to increase product quality and QA processes.
Impact you will make:
- Building new end-to-end testing and automation pipelines
- Setting up elaborate test environments and mock data
- Perform load testing, performance measurement, and production readiness testing
- Maintaining and improving existing automated tests
- Monitoring and improving automated test coverage and effectiveness
- Documenting new testing features, user-stories, and technical specifications
- Researching new technologies related to automation
Who you are:
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of QA testing experience on backend and frontend components
- Experience with Jenkins, Travis, Spinnaker or other CI/CD tools
- Programming and scripting experience such as JS, Python and Bash shell scripting
- Passionate about delivering quality software
- Passionate about testing Restful APIs and modern web applications
- Ability to read and edit json documents
- Prior QA automation testing, quality assurance methodologies, and processes experience
- Experience with creating test plans based end user scenarios
Bonus to have:
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience building and maintaining jenkins jobs, CI/CD pipelines
- The opportunity to help continue to build a company with the founding team
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - you will have a stake in the future success of Chartboost and Zynga
- The chance to participate in Zynga’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with match through Fidelity
- Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
- Commuter Program
- Flex Vacation – personal time to refresh your mind/body/soul, spend time with loved ones and celebrate life events. There is no accrual or specific limit to the amount of time an employee may use
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
California Residents, please review the Chartboost California Employment Candidate Privacy Notice before submitting any personal information.