To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We are looking for a Senior Graphics Programmer for our rendering team, who are working on both CD PROJEKT RED’s own RED Engine and Unreal Engine 5 to push the boundaries of visual quality in games. You will collaborate with engineers and artists across the company to ensure consistent performance and quality of our products. If you’re someone who wants to help to breathe life and realism into our games: this is the job for you!
- Maintaining and optimising existing rendering systems.
- Designing and developing new rendering solutions for large scale problems.
- Debugging and bug fixing.
- Working closely with art departments and art directors to provide effective solutions.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Mentoring other programmers.
- 6+ years of industry experience, 4+ years of AAA development practice.
- Fluent C++ and strong experience with graphics programming are essential.
- Strong knowledge of rendering techniques and GPU/CPU architecture.
- Strong multithreaded programming experience.
- Experience with one or more low-level graphics API (DirectX12, Vulkan, console, etc.).
- Experience with at least one graphics debugging tool (RenderDoc, Pix, console-specific, etc.)
- Experience with low-level profiling and optimisation.
- Strong communication skills, responsibility, sense of ownership and dedication for work.
- A proactive attitude towards helping the team to get their work done faster and more efficient.
Nice to have
- Professional knowledge of Unreal Engine, preferably a shipped title with UE technology.
- At least one shipped AAA console game as a graphics programmer.
- Passion for programming and games will be appreciated.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.