Motion Capture Stage Assistant
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Maintain smooth communication between mocap tech team and the director on the stage during motion capture session recording
- Keeping the motion capture session on schedule throughout the day.
- Attending motion capture session briefings and gathering session requirements
- Building Props for motion capture sessions
- Setting up props on the stage for multiple layouts during motion capture shoot
- Preparing stage before the shoot
- Organize and maintain the organization in the prop room and workshop.
- Acquire and distribute scripts during recording.
- Improving stage with new solutions
- Helping out with castings
- Maintaining mocap suits and markers
- Occasionally filling in for mocap operator during Shoots
- Helping with markering process
- Process mocap data with help of motion capture specialists
- At least 1 year of experience as a prop maker or in similar role
- Experience as a stage manager either in theater, film or mocap or similar role
- Good with prop design and creation
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Ability to work independently while being an integral member of a high-functioning team
- Speaking Fluent English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of materials in the prop creation process.
- Good time management
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the proven ability to handle numerous tasks
- Personality features:
- Jack of all trades
- Time oriented and organized
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
Nice to have:
- Any experience in motion capture
- Experience with Maya or MotionBuilder
- Basic 3D knowledge
Candidates should include a portfolio to their application (props projects, 3D models etc)
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site and a Multisport card.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.