(Closed) Frontend Developer E-Commerce (m/f/d)
The Caseking Group is a Berlin-based E-Commerce company with more
than 600 employees at twelve locations worldwide. We are one of the most
successful and leading online providers all over Europe and leading in Germany for products and custom services for Gamers and PC Enthusiasts.
The Caseking Group consists of E-Commerce sites like Caseking.de, Overclockers.co.uk and others, as well as brands like noblechairs.
We continue to further our growth by strengthening our market position
and entering into new market segments. Thus, we are looking for
enthusiastic people who enjoy contributing to the Caseking success story
and want to help advance our growth.
Join our amazing international team in our headquarters in Berlin!
- Rebuild of our current E-Commerce and brand related website frontends
- Continuously increase the usability and experience of our customers through the interface
- 2+ years experience in Frontend Development
- Mobile first, responsive Design, cross-browser compatibility are not just topics but mean something to you
- You know what solid and maintainable code looks like
- AngularJS, Vue.JS, ReactJS knowledge is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce is a big plus
- Experience with Frontend frameworks like Bootstrap
- You can implement new features and webshop components based on style guides and provided Designs
- Greenfield for upcoming E-Commerce systems
- Frontend Technology: Twig/TypeScript/Sass components wrapped in Atomic Design
- Backend Technology: Spryker
- Challenging projects with an open, honest and fun international team
- Being part of something big right from the start with all the benefits like technology selection and architecture
- Passionate team with years of experience in E-Commerce and software development
- Flat hierarchy and a fast line towards management and product owners
- Free drinks, modern workplace, team events (as far as circumstances allow it), tech conferences and discounts in our shop!
Sounds like your new job? We´re looking forward to your application!