Associate Software Engineer, Storage and Reliability - Hearthstone
Pull up a chair and join us! Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented and enthusiastic software engineer to join the Hearthstone team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for improving service stability with the goal of providing the best possible experience for our players. Blizzard offers a fun, creative, and technically challenging environment with excellent compensation and a full range of benefits.
- Focus on improving test automation coverage to solidify reliability of various backend services.
- Be part of the team responsible for Hearthstone’s online service:
- Help track down and resolve issues that occur in the live production environment.
- Help make improvements to the team’s ability to develop and support the game.
- Champion Blizzard’s core values, especially “Gameplay First” and “Commit to Quality”.
- Familiarity with automation testing.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming (preferably C++ or C#)
- Knowledgeable about data-structures and algorithms.
- Knowledgeable about relational Database concepts.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks.
- Familiarity working in a client/server architecture.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related degree.
- Avid Hearthstone player.