We're looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Artist who will be producing engaging marketing creatives for our chart-topping games. You will be responsible for creating high quality marketing visuals for Bigger’s mobile marketing campaigns. As a part of our Marketing team, you will be working closely with marketing managers to reach and engage with millions of players all around the world.
If you are a talented marketing artist who loves games and shares our passion for games, come and join us!
About Bigger Games
Bigger Games is a mobile gaming company that started in 2019 with a passion for creating games that millions of people play every day.
We are currently working on our new casual puzzle game and we have more awesome projects in the pipeline. At Bigger, we double down on execution to create the best experience for our users at scale. We reached more than 70 million downloads as we rolled into 2020 and millions are added up every month.
What You’ll Do
- Design creative visuals for our mobile marketing campaigns which includes digital banner images, motion graphics, videos and etc.
- Work closely with marketing team and analyze the data with them to understand the performance of marketing visuals
- Ensure all assets are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game individually
- Research market trends, best practices and monitor competitor activities
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in visual arts and creating motion graphics
- Strong knowledge of visual editing tools, like Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator to be able to deliver quality assets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Arts or relevant fields
- Great understanding of composition, color theory, and graphic/visual/stylistic trends in games
- Good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to detail
- A perfect team-player with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in marketing or game art is a big plus
Please provide an online portfolio showcasing previous work to apply.