Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Test Automation Programmer, you will…
- Write clear, maintainable, highly functional code and portable C++ code
- Plan and design code in collaboration with team members
- Support continuous development on internal game engine testing functionalities
- Ensure continuous automation of tests
- Investigate/fix bugs reported by automated tests
- Design and develop additional tools to improve development workflow
- Jump into lots of different systems, tackling everything from entire systems to random tasks
- Support and maintain existing systems
- Accurately estimate your schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule
- Provide technical expertise to develop cutting-edge technologies to include: architecture, design, prototype, implement, test, debug, document, profile, maintain, and support
- Review code from other team members
What Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have at least 3 years game industry C++ development programming experience with at least 3 years of engine experience
- You've obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- You have very strong C++ design and coding experience
- You have strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
- You possess the ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development
- You have a passion for making GREAT games
- You have experience playing previous Bethesda Games Studios games
- You have experience with gameplay programming
- You have development experience on game consoles
- You have experience with build automation software like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
- You have previously worked in a Linux environment
- You have worked on cloud infrastructure (AWS/GCP/Azure)