Bethesda Game Studios is looking for a Technical Producer to join our team in Austin. The Technical Producer must possess excellent skills in project management, communication, organization, and time-management. Must be able to work well in collaborative teams. Must be results-driven while being a positive influence on the engineering team.
- Ensures engineers complete sprint deliverables on schedule.
- Identifies, mitigates, and escalates risks to project timelines or deliverables.
- Documents and tracks engineering team tasks, bugs, and stories.
- Communicates updates on project trajectory to internal leadership and stakeholders.
- Address production issues for a 24/7 Live operation
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Technical Producer for an engineering team on a live production service and or new service.
- Working knowledge of project management and task management tools.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with anyone at any level in the organization to ensure a good customer experience.
- Positive outlook; leads by example.
- Ability to find deliverables, action items, and requirements out of ambiguity.
- Adapts well to change.
- Highly dependable and able to build trusting relationships with engineers and leadership.
- Experience with deploying changes to existing (live) products and new products.
- Experience triaging and prioritizing emergent issues in a 24/7 production environment.
- Strong understanding of test processes.
- Experience collaborating with all levels within an organization.