Bethesda Game Studios is looking for an experienced Producer to join our team that is pushing the bleeding-edge of RPG development for the PC and consoles. Producers work with all parts of the team to facilitate communication, solve problems and remove anything getting in the way of other disciplines being able to work. Their primary focus will be on leadership and management of features and people on programming side.
- Work with project leads to guide projects from concept to ship;
- Proven, hands-on experience developing gameplay and graphics technologies;
- Facilitate communication and accountability across disciplines;
- Identify and remove roadblocks;
- Create and update schedules and tasks;
- Keep team motivated and focused on goals, milestones and quality;
- Provide informed decisions with leads to determine best practices, development pipelines and resource allocation;
- Communicate with internal or external stakeholders and partners on expectations and deliverables;
- Keep team mobilized and focused on goals, milestones and quality.
- Minimum of 3 years of game production experience;
- Solid understanding of the game development process for AAA games;
- Shipped at least 1 game;
- Strong project and people management skills;
- Experience of multiple-studios collaboration environment;
- Strong team building abilities;
- Experience tracking complex projects;
- Passion for Bethesda Game Studios titles.
- Proficiency with C++ and object-oriented programming.