We are now looking for experienced System Programmers to design, implement and refine the game experience we provide our users. In this role, you will be an integral part of the development team and will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the different basic functionalities in craft, optimization and adaptation from a platform to other ones.
In this role, you will :
- Code in C++ engine-related items.
- Optimize both memory and performance in systems that have to scale from high-end to mobile systems.
- Diagnose and solve common problems - such as load times, memory usage and performance problems - to improve the robustness of the engine.
- Work closely with cross-discipline teams including programmers, designers, animators and artists.
- Optimize the game code taking into account that some of our games will be live and online ones.
- Be an active participant to our code review's process.
What we're looking for :
- 3+ years of experience as a Programmer in the game industry.
- Strong skills in C++ programming and multithreading.
- Experience in many different engineering areas with a special attention given to low-level code and deep optimization.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, especially API design.
- Strong understanding of how a game engine work and of editor concepts.
- Familiarity with development tools and profiling on modern systems, including PC, console and mobile.
- Experience developing in a large codebase at a fast pace, keeping the right balance between usability, performance, reliability and power.
- Bonus point - Development experience with Unreal.
- Bonus point - Development experience with Windows.