Functional Tester - Quality Assurance - Dead by Daylight
Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America’s largest independent game developers with close to 600 employees and over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company’s games have reached more than 200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead by Daylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world’s most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney, Netflix, Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, and many more.
The functional tester is a very important member of the production team. He executes tests to ensure the user of the application will have an optimal experience. The tester helps the development team to find bugs, refine the user experience and support the development process.
- Execute specific tests as required by the production team and the lead tester;
- Perform tests against the established procedures;
- Discover bugs, find clear reproductions steps and enter this information in the bug database;
- 1 year of experience in quality assurance, preferably on applications
- Possess a good knowledge of computer software and software development
- Detail oriented
- Be articulate and a team player
- Have a good understanding of spoken and written French and English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.