Barspin Studios is a video game developer since 2014 based in Barcelona. We develop all kinds of video game styles, focused on PC, consoles and Mobile.
Barspin Studios is growing its team incorporating new profiles with experience, talent and desire to participate in international projects with high expectations.
We are looking for Programmers & Lead Programmer.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Interested applicants should send their CV and/or portfolio with the subject: Lead Programmer + Candidate name. Max limit 5MB.
- Expert gameplay and generalist programmer with excellent C# skills.
- Extensive experience using Unity 3D.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willing to relocate to Barcelona, Spain (or commute within the area).
- Released one Unity title on desktop and consoles platforms.
- Previous experience leading or mentoring a team is a great advantage.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience programming for consoles including an understanding of TCRs/TRCs and the certification process.
- Strong maths skills.
- Experienced player in similar games like EA Skate.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Must create high quality, high performance code.
- Work cohesively with a team of programmers, artists and designers.
- Extrapolate tasks from game design documents, feature stories, conversations, and requirements.
- Working with accurate time estimates for tasks and work within those constraints.
- Follow coding standards and best practices.
- Managing, design, implement, debug and document new game systems and tools in Unity.
- Opportunity to be part of a professional team formed by people with a great passion for video game creation.
- Creative company, ambitious, dynamic and with an informal and friendly atmosphere.
- Project is completely international and with great social repercussions.
- Salary increases according to objectives and other advantages and perks.