We are searching for a highly collaborative editor who feels at home on the big stage of world class video production and on day to day production projects. Someone with a wealth of experience working in both the production and post-production spaces and has the chops to create impact and captivating storytelling is our ideal candidate.
You will report to the Creative Manager as part of the Creative Services team working alongside motion graphics artists, designers, and project managers to create editorial magic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Concept, create and execute world class creative for marketing assets for trailers, developer diaries, behind the scenes interviews, live stream productions, social promos and esports hype videos.
- Be a part of a growing team, working towards common goals to help build a strong creative department
- Work with our games/IPs to create high production quality work by collaborating closely with creative leads
- Be an expert in how to convey messages with visual storytelling through a variety of mediums including editing, motion graphics, storyboarding or interpretive dance
- Manage multiple projects with fast paced deadlines
- Ensure all projects adhere to ESRB and 1st Party Guidelines (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Valve, etc.), as well as our own visual standards
- Be the Elden Lord of assets production and quality control, ensuring correct legal lines, logos, and branding etc.
- 3-5+ Years in the entertainment industry (games industry is a plus)
- 5-7+ Years of professional editorial experience
- Be a self-sufficient artist that can concept, plan, and create independently
- Solid experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (such as: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop etc.)
- Color grading, sound design, compositing, finishing
- Game capture or working with game engine experience
- Live set experience, and ability to work with camera, lighting, and sound gear
- Livestreaming or setting up and running live productions
- BS or BFA Degree in Film or equivalent Industry experience
Please provide us examples of your work, either in the form of a website, folder collection, or online portfolio, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
About BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found on our website.