As the games division of Bad Robot Productions (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars, Star Trek), we at Bad Robot Games are on a mission to continually reinvent how stories are played.
We are a remote-first games company represented by a diverse team, which empowers us to make the kinds of games in which all players can see themselves. Working closely with our colleagues at Bad Robot Productions, our projects unite our extensive network of games, TV, and film industry talent to create original IPs, expansive worlds and tell new stories across all media platforms which are as fun to watch as they are to play.
Bad Robot Games is looking for a Senior Producer who is organized, collaborative, empathetic, and excited to bring a brand new IP to the world!
Are you ready?
- Collaborate closely with the Game Director to facilitate their focus on creating an amazing player experience while simultaneously managing project scope, schedule, and communications.
- Scope projects, develop and review hiring plans, create development budgets, and define milestone deliveries, with quality as the focus for success
- Drive clarity around defining the ambiguous, and use that experience and creativity to help unblock the team
- Oversee production support throughout the lifecycle of the project - from prototype to production and through to launch and live ops
- Playtest and give feedback on the game with an eye for quality and player experience
- Assist in management and procurement of outsourcing teams
- Assist in the creation, organization, and maintenance of project documentation
- Work with quality assurance, localization, and other partners to coordinate delivery of milestones
- Manage direct and indirect reports
- Champion needs of the team in a remote work environment
- 6 years of production experience; have shipped at least two titles, one from beginning to the end, AAA experience preferred.
- Flexible and empathetic team leader who can inspire and manage across multiple disciplines
- Knowledge of localization, QA, submission, and build processes
- An unbridled passion for playing and making games, especially PC and console games
- Excellent leadership, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management. Bonus if you are comfortable with Jira, Notion, Miro, Slack, and Discord
- Strong sense of product management tool sets that can facilitate communication across many departments or teams
- Strong capability to multitask and prioritize. Not afraid to dive in and get things done
- Desire to have a large scope of impact on a collaborative team making something really cool
- Experience working on live service games
- Passion for online multiplayer FPS games
Competitive compensation package and benefits
- We encourage a balance in work, personal life and are proponents of health & wellness
- We provide Medical (PPO), Dental, and Vision - 100% of premiums covered for employee and eligible partner & dependents
- Our studio closes several weeks a year for true relax + refresh time in addition to holidays
- Our open time-off policy allows you to take the time off you need without worrying about vacation allotments or accruals
- Comprehensive employee assistance program
- Family and financial wellness
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- We are passionate about social impact and provide education, awareness, and outreach via Good Robot (Bad Robot’s community service and giving division)
- Allocated funds to donate to meaningful non-profit organizations
- Collaborative and casual work environment
DIVERSE AND DISTRIBUTED TEAM (REMOTE-FIRST)
- We believe our studio should be representative of the people who play our games. Our goal is to make games in which all players can see themselves.
- It’s 2021; games are being made by developers spread across the world. Our HQ is located in Santa Monica, CA, but our team collaborates from all over.
- For now, we are only accepting remote candidates in the continental USA but may be interested in changing this policy as we grow.
FUNDED, BUT INDEPENDENT:
- Backed by strategic and venture capital firms Galaxy Interactive, Horizons Ventures, Tencent, WBIE, and Iconiq, our investors believe in the future of storytelling in games and our ability to deliver on that promise.
We offer competitive salaries and compensation packages to all of our full-time hires — which includes comprehensive benefits and amazing opportunities. For more information on current career opportunities with Bad Robot Games, email [email protected]
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and to make reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled applicants. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).