Senior DevOps Engineer
Arkane Studios in Austin is seeking a qualified Senior DevOps Engineer. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge in automation and maintenance of large-scale cloud services running within AWS. This includes supporting horizontally scalable solutions using autoscaling, ELBs, CloudFront, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, Aurora, and other technologies across multiple regions to support a global service.
You have a passion for producing quality deliverables in a timely manner. You will be working in a fast paced (Agile) environment, following a structured build and publishing process.
The ideal candidate is a technology generalist (who may have demonstrated significant specialization in previous positions) who can comfortably and confidently work with and learn from an experienced team.
- Previous experience building and running distributed applications in AWS
- Expertise in Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, Debian)
- Expertise using configuration management solutions (Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience using source control for code management (Git, Perforce, SVN, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving
- Experience with AWS
- VPC and network design
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CICD)
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Mongo
- Previous experience building and maintaining online games
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.