Aquiris is looking for a VFX Artist to develop high quality games with our team in Porto Alegre. You'll work directly with the art and programming teams to incorporate visual elements into Wonderbox: The Adventure Maker.
- Create fluid special effects, integrated with the game's art direction.
- Develop everything necessary for the creation of visual effects as modeling, textures, materials and simulation.
- Supervise the integration of effects with coworkes.
- Ensure the good performance of the created art, according to the development platform.
- Solid knowledge of development in Unreal or Unity Engine.
- Proficiency in creating materials at Unreal, or shaders at Unity.
- Master the creation of textures in Photoshop or Substance Designer.
- Master at least one modeling package like 3Ds Max, Maya or Blender.
- Master screen emission systems like Cascade, Niagara or Shuriken.
- Knowledge in frame-by-frame animation.
- Understanding of gaming industry patterns and trends.
- Work as a Team member, integrating works by artists and programmers.
- Desirable Bachelor’s degree in Art or equivalent work experience
- Master knowledge in simulation software such as Houdini
- Knowledge about functioning of the hardware and processing.
- Knowledge of programming languages (C ++, BP's, Cg / HSLS)