Sr Motion Designer
Aquiris is looking for a Sr Motion Designer with experience in After Effects to work in our marketing team. You will be responsible for creating trailers, vignettes and pieces for our social networks and advertising campaigns. We're looking for someone talented, who loves animation, storytelling, montage, editing, design, typography and, of course, technology and games.
- Create and edit content in video/animations to promote the games from graphical assets;
- Continuously play the company's games looking for insights;
- Actively participate in creative processes (brainstorms, strategy meetings, etc) bringing ideas and references;
- Capture cinematic scenes directly in the engines (Unreal and Unity);
- Derive the creative assets in the multiple technical specifications and territories required by the platforms;
- Provide continuous visibility into the work, observing the approval processes (content, creative, and technical) with the respective leaders;
- Create and edit creative content in video/animations to meet the demands of other support areas of the company, such as: HR, Publishing, etc;
- Be up to date with the main trends in motion design and best practices in social networks;
- Be connected and aware of the management and documentation tools, keeping them always up to date (for example, ClickUp, Miro, etc).
- Ensure the organization of files in their appropriate folders;
- Generate specific documentation for recurring processes, such as metadata creation, format derivation, etc.
- Excellently create motion designs, vignettes, trailers and various audio-visual materials to promote the games;
- Create cinematic trailers for the games
- Create storyboards, escalettes and other methods of narrative or visual organization of trailers;
- Execute the planning of the campaigns, paying special attention to the relationship: quality x deadline;
- Have responsibility and sense of ownership in the execution;
- Seek to be a technical reference for the other teammates;
- Be a guardian of the consistency of each project's branding;
- Be a guardian of the processes (documentation, approval, etc.);
- Be a guardian of visual excellence;
- Mentoring and coaching less experienced professionals.
- Domain of the main Adobe package software: Photoshop, XD, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects;
- Technical knowledge about all stages of video production (shooting, editing/editing, processing and post production);
- Knowledge of animation techniques;
- Knowledge of Unreal and Unity Engines;
- Knowledge of 3D software (Blender, C4D, Maya, Max, etc);
- English (advanced reading / intermediate writing).
- Experience with Visual Design;
- Experience with 2D or 3D Animation;
- Experience with UI/UX;
- Experience with 3D Design (modeling, lighting and rendering);
- Fluent English (writing, speaking and reading);
- Understanding of HTML.
- Minimum of 5 years working with motion design and video post-production;
- Multidisciplinary portfolio: advertising, animation, title and games.
The presentation of a portfolio or produced material is mandatory for the application.