(Closed) Backend Software Engineering Intern
AppLovin's global technology platform provides developers the most powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses–all in one place. Founded in 2012, AppLovin enables developers of all sizes to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
As a member of our Ad Server team, you’ll design, develop, and maintain large scale distributed systems, collaborate with various engineering teams to meet a wide range of technological challenges such as continuous integration and deployment of code which reaches billions of requests every day. This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in summer 2021.
- You will be a Junior or Senior level student in Fall 2020 (and is currently working towards earning a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field)
- You love to program, solve problems, and build stuff
- Have experience programming in Java or C++
- Have knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Have experience building highly scalable, low latency systems
- Have some experience working with Linux/Unix and SQL databases
- Previous Software Engineering Internships
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e. hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
- Understanding of software development life cycle
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.