AppLovin is a global leader in mobile entertainment. Its studios create popular, immersive mobile games and its technology brings games to more players around the world. Since 2012, the company’s platform has been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of mobile games, resulting in a richer ecosystem and more games played by millions of people every day. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
As a member of our Ad Server team, you’ll solve technical challenges, including: design and architecture of a back-end handling billions of requests per day, machine learning problems to deliver more relevant ads to consumers, creating high-availability low-latency systems that are distributed across multiple data centers. This will be a 2-3 month long internship and start in summer 2021.
- You will be a Junior or Senior level student in Fall 2020 (and is currently working towards earning a BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field)
- You love to program, solve problems, and build stuff
- Have experience programming in Java or C++Have knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Have experience building highly scalable, low latency systems
- Have some experience working with Linux/Unix and SQL databases
- Have experience or interest in machine learning or data science Previous Software Engineering Internships
- Non-academic coding experience (i.e. hackathons, code challenges, personal projects, GitHub, Open Source, etc.)
- Understanding of software development life cycleAny experience with Scala
- Gym memberships
- Fun company events, including Lunch and Learns with company executives
- Cool swag
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.