Amazon Game Studios is looking for a talented Producer to manage live operations product for the AGS Live Operations Team.
- Work closely with senior producer and franchise lead to establish, execute, and review product's publishing plan for massively multiplayer games
- Identify and provide product level decisions and supports for multiple teams including community, customer support, marketing, localization, technical operation, engineering, and external teams
- Maintain daily and weekly communications between external and internal stakeholders and track outstanding tasks. Manage and track live operations across QA, PTR, and live environments.
- Be one of the first line of on-call supports to coordinate solutions for internal and external services
- Review available data and feedback to improve product performance and revise tactics based on the review. Report and communicate weekly KPI results, progress toward long term goals, near term tactics and long term strategy for ensuring targets are hit across the org.
- Proactively mitigate risks and help reduce a product’s exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood, ineffective cross-team collaboration, insufficient testing).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years as a publishing producer running live game services and managing all aspects of player lifecycle for a game at scale
- 2+ years of experience with AAA game's live service
- 2+ years of product management experience
- MBA preferred
- Livestream experience
- Experience working with second party and third party partners
- Experience with data/analytics and using data to make decisions
- Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoys playing games.
- Familiarity with Twitch.
- Proven records of managing schedules and influencing others to achieve desired results
- Ability to call out critical decisions that can affect massive scale audience
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence decisions by using data across a variety of signals to build convincing arguments that address the needs of stakeholders.
- Passion for running live game services
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.