Alegrium is a casual game developer based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We've been developing lot of games since 2011. Some of our games which go viral were Icon Pop Quiz, Cash Inc, The Billionaires, and many more
Alegrium is a part of Lion Studios, Lion Studios has already achieved over a billion downloads and profitability in less than two years. You can identify many of our games sitting at the top of the iOS & Android stores such as Ink Inc, Blendy, Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, etc
if you are challenged to
- Implement feature/elements of a game based on the game mechanic
- Utilize the tools needed for project completion
- Delivered the tasks given within the allocated timeline
- Collaborate with game designer and game artists during the development phase
and having this qualification
- Have a BS in Computer Science or another technical major, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Unity (portfolio required), plus point if you have experience with established game engines and internal workings of it
- Minimum 2 years of professional game development experience including conceptualizing, prototyping, and developing games or interactive media
- Working knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Experienced with C#, plus point if you have working knowledge on C & C+
- Experience with at least one of the following languages Ruby / Python
- Possess good debugging skills.
- Strong grasp of common engineering design and practices have implemented programming paradigm before
- Strong communication skills written and verbally, have experience working in a team
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment.
You are way ahead compared to other candidates if you are
- Strong background in math and science
- Have shipped commercial titles on iOS and/or Android platforms.
- Have passion and knowledge in games, have an understanding of the tech and design principles behind games