Product Marketing Manager
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross- platform gaming company in the western world, with 400M+ players in over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the most beloved, iconic PC and console gaming franchises including Call of Duty® and World of Warcraft®.
Level Up - Your role within Activision Blizzard Media
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product team to shape our product roadmap and go- to- market strategy. You are a born storyteller that lives and breathes products, a stellar communicator and an analytical problem- solver. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments.
You will understand where the market is headed and the needs of our customers in order to help our Product team focus our development efforts on the areas of greatest impact. You also be responsible for launching these products to our advertiser customers, evangelizing our products in market, and working with our game studios to help them to build advertising experiences worthy of the world’s best games.
- Serve as the 'voice of the customer', developing insights internally and externally, and conducting assessments of market trends
- Create business cases and overall product strategy that guide development prioritization
- Develop go- to- market plans inclusive of packaging, positioning and creating compelling messaging for our ad products
- Stay up- to- date on key competitor capabilities across both in- game ad experience and ad technology platform perspectives
- Support sales enablement through development of persuasive collateral, effective training materials and in- market activations to drive customer adoption
Game Changer - What You Bring to the Role
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing or product management, ideally for a mobile gaming, adtech, or digital media company; consulting background a plus
- Demonstrated track record of bringing products to market successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capacity for highly structured and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong analytical mindset, using data to substantiate your business cases and strategic conclusions
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and business units
- Ability to work in self- directed, fast- paced, results- oriented work environment
- BA/BS degree from top- tier school, MBA a plus
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Ready to play? Apply now!
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business. You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.