Sales Account Manager
Acer America Corporation is a fast-paced, high-growth company, located in the heart of downtown San Jose, CA. We are part of a global company that is #2 in notebook market share with goals set on becoming #1. We are looking for a high-energy, creative and business-savvy individual to join our team and help us achieve our ambitions.
This position will be responsible for Walmart. Duties include but are not limited to developing successful sales strategies that incrementally grows Acer market share within a defined customer set.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- This position is required to achieve a defined sales quota
- Manages relationships at the executive level as well as mid-management levels within the accounts that he/she is assigned.
- Provides timely and concise communication of Acer strategies, programs and product road map information to their assigned accounts.
- Responsible for developing the forecasts for each named account through gathering and analyzing the baseline data from sales-out reports, inventories, and trending this with competitive and general market data as available.
- Plan, develop, and implement timely product transitions as appropriate for all Acer product families.
Other duties include:
- Provide competitive market feedback (including competitive pricing, products, rebates, bundling deals) on a weekly basis.
- Provide input to channel marketing/product marketing for sales tools, demos and product requirements within their assigned customer base.
- Represents Acer at customer sponsored Trade Shows and other regional/national events as required.
- Collect and analyze competitive information
- Schedule QBRs (Quarterly business reviews) when appropriate with the Executive Management teams of his/her named accounts.
Create and maintain rolling 3 month forecast and target sales attainment plan
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.S./B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of National retail sales or distribution experience are preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interface with all levels of management
Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have critical thinking and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously