Marketing and Communication Manager
The Marketing and Communication Manager, Japan will be reporting to General Manager, Japan and will be collaborating with the Marketing Manager APAC in planning and executing effective marketing and communication activities to gain brand awareness of 505 Games and to maximize the sales of our titles in the Japan. The role will be responsible for identifying and carrying out the best Japan-specific marketing campaign and communication measures by following the strategies of our global HQ. The candidate must have great project management skills to proactively collaborate with internal teams and external partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day social media activity on Twitter and YouTube to nurture positive engagement and communication.
- Lead and conduct marketing campaigns in Japan in collaboration with external PR agencies for self- publishing
- Establish mutually beneficial long-term relationships with influencers and leverage those relationships in the promotions of our
- Be responsible for creation and localization of Japanese press release and distribution to
- Support local publishers/sublicensees in getting approval on creatives, articles, and marketing activities from our global brand team and
- Be in charge of making introductory presentation about our games to the sales team of the
- Plan and coordinate physical promotional events and give on-site
- Monitor post release performance in the market via performance indicators, media and reviews, and manage internal
- Explore co-marketing opportunities with local hardware partners to promote self-publishing
- 3+ years of work experience in game publishers in
- Background of digital Understanding of SNS and influencer marketing.
- Deep knowledge on Japanese game market
- Project management skill and ability to work in international teams, with external partners and
- Native level Japanese / Business level English.