***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
We are seeking a highly talented Environment Artist with a passion for making exceptional games and who takes pride in giving shape to immersive spaces that transport players to unique worlds. No prop too small, no building too big.
- Model and texture a wide range of assets to build and populate our game
- Asset optimizations and integration in engine
- Consistently deliver high quality aesthetics and visual storytelling
- Proactively seek feedback from Leads and Creative Directors
- Track assets throughout all stages of production
- Participate in R&D, problem solving artistic solutions to technical problems.
- Working alongside the art, animation, and design teams to make assets that fit all requirements of the game
- Support Environment Leadership in making improvements to content pipelines
- Play the game!
- Passion for games, art, and technology
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 shipped title on console or PC
- Excellent environment 3D art creation skills
- The technical ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly
- An eagerness to learn and teach new tools and processes
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Comfortable working in a team setting, under deadlines and time constraints
- High Proficiency in Maya and Zbrush
- Experience working in Unreal Engine
- Solid knowledge of creating materials using Substance Painter
- Ability to create environment art assets with a high level of execution in multiple styles
- Solid understanding of architecture, mechanical and natural shapes
- Ability to do visual storytelling
- Excellent understanding of asset optimization techniques/challenges
- Strong portfolio of real and fictional models for games
- Able to do basic rigging a plus
- Able to work and communicate in English
- Must be EU Citizen
Please note that 31st Union and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. All correspondence will come from an official 31st Union or 2K domain account.