ALL CV'S MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENLGISH
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
What We Need
We are looking for someone who can test video game titles on various consoles, PC’s and handhelds to ensure flawless game play by thoroughly checking the software for errors and entering them into the testing database. Reports to the Localization QA Lead and/or Associate Lead.
What You Will Do
- Find and report issues in the game, or through testing directly in the text database.
- Provide the correct translation, and where applicable fix directly via text database
- Provide context for foreign language defects
- Identify defects, follow test plans, and verify fixes
- Enter clear and concise bugs into bug tracking database
- Verify all printed materials related to software in test
- Work closely with other Localization QA team members
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Must be fluent, reading/writing, in Spanish
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
- Technically proficient with PC’s, gaming consoles and related hardware
- Computer literacy, specifically with Windows, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Suite and databases
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable with the ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Passion for video games
- Be a positive role model, in terms of both work performance and attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor diploma or equivalent
- Experience as a Localization QA Tester and/or Translator is a plus
- Preferable 0-2 years of QA experience
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.