Product Management Intern, 2K Mobile
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern who will work with external developers to bring the product to the next level by providing data insights, feedback, and feature ideas. You will enhance the value of beloved 2K IPs and build world-class mobile games that will impact our players’ lives. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
Reporting to Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Analyze game performance to inform strategic recommendations and areas of opportunity
- Write feature specs for new game features to address monetization, retention, engagement, or live ops KPIs
- Analyze (e.g. economy, LiveOps, etc.) competitive products to help learn from their success
- Perform analysis on Live operations to share findings with the team and inform future iterations
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Enrolled in a college, university, or trade school at the time of internship
- Ideally working towards or obtained a BA or BS in business, economics, engineering, CS, or similar
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You have a strong passion for mobile games and crafting game experiences
- You have excellent written communication and verbal agility for cross-team collaboration
- You are a self starter that is organized and detail oriented with phenomenal attention to accuracy