Senior Producer - Analytics
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences. More than that, we seek to bring talented, fun, engaged people together to help develop the next phase in Analytics. We are looking for an experienced Senior Producer to work with our Programmatic Ads Platform group to manage multiple projects and build trust with our internal customers, vendors, and external partner teams.
Experience leading analytic projects will be beneficial to this individual. This position will be based in our Zynga Austin office. Come join us, thrive, take risks, and dream big to shape the future of the fastest-growing gaming company.
- Partner with team leadership over multiple teams to create project plans that allow these teams to effectively achieve major milestones and deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects spanning several teams. Drive predictable execution of product initiatives and feature sets.
- Manage planning, execution, and reporting on status and risks. Ensure deliverables are on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Lead technical scrums and agile project implementation.
- Passionately articulate goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment and culture.
- Provide outstanding customer service and build strong relationships with Zynga teams and external partner teams.
- Maintain effective communication and build trust with partners both onsite and offsite in Production and Product Management
- Learn and be able to contribute and communicate improvements to the existing working processes.
- 4+ years of project management experience in the tech industry, leading software engineering projects.
- Seasoned expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, demonstrates initiative, flexibility, maturity under pressure and the ability to work remotely, if needed.
- Collaborative by nature, quickly and easily builds relationships, ensures open dialog, engenders trust and partners well within a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years agile development experience.
- Work with Programmatic Ad platforms such as DSPs, Ad Exchanges, or SSPs.
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.