Senior/Principal System Architect, Business Systems
Location: Long Beach CA. or US Remote
About the role and about You:
Zwift is looking for a Senior or Principal System Architect for our Business Systems team. In this role, you will be responsible for the backend architecture for our end-to-end Business Systems, including the technology that powers Ecommerce, supply chain, finance, ERP, and CRM. Reporting directly to the VP of Engineering, you will be a key technical leader for Zwift’s future success by helping deliver a unified experience across hardware and software.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to business system technical teams across finance and operations, including application development and maintenance.
- Define the business systems strategy and guide decisions in support of it.
- Interface with business stakeholders in marketing, finance, supply chain to understand the business needs and ensure alignment.
- Provide architecture, design, and implementation expertise for core backend business systems.
- Create and maintain documentation for these systems, flows, and data.
- Select, implement, maintain, and manage the relationships with third-party vendors supporting business systems.
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or relevant technical area
- 5+ years of experience in Ecommerce, supply chain, ERP, and finance systems.
- Expert in commerce concepts like supply chain, warehousing, logistics management, marketing, finance, ERP, and CRM and deep experience with the technology that powers these
- Experience with GIT and/or SVN
- Experience serving as a technical leader and mentoring others
- Working in cross-functional team environments using Agile/Scrum development processes
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- Experience with BigCommerce
- Experience with Sage Group products
- Experience with Seko
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.