Email Marketing Manager for Global Games Company
What is Yodo1 and why should I care?
Yodo1 is a company that helps mobile game developers.
We provide the platform for developers big and small to learn and master the industry, turn their games into steady sources of income, enter new markets, and collaborate with top global brands to make smash hits.
It all starts with MAS: Managed Ad Services, a unique monetization solution that helps developers optimize their income from games.
Today, our platform is helping thousands of developers around the world turn their titles into scalable businesses. Our singular focus for this year is rapidly scaling up our user base and turning passion into a career for tens of thousands more.
If you care about this as much as we do, we want you on our team.
Right now, we are hiring an Email Marketing Manager to support our sales and marketing efforts and help us initiate a conversation with thousands of indie game developers around the world.
You will have full ownership over Yodo1’s email marketing pipeline, including managing the lead data enrichment process, coming up with new innovative email templates, and setting up regular campaigns every week based on the sales and marketing activities. Bring your hunger to learn and grow!
- Setting up regular email campaigns on behalf of the sales and marketing teams using tools such as SendGrid and Mailchimp.
- Owning the email marketing pipeline from top to bottom, working closely with the Lead Generation team, Data Enrichment Team, and sales team to ensure there are no bottlenecks.
- Innovating our email templates every week, to ensure we remain relevant and provide value to our customers.
- Analyzing campaign data and providing key business insights to team leaders and key stakeholders on a weekly basis.
- Paying close attention to deliverability, open, spam, and click-through rates. Prepare backup strategies in case a marketing channel runs into an issue with spam or deliverability.
- Experience building and assessing reports from multiple sources, including email platform metrics and 3rd party analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with building outbound email campaigns that touch tens of thousands of people.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize under time-pressure.
- Experience with EMS (Sendgrid, Mailchimp, Drip, Constant Contact).
- Excellent communication skills (convey ideas concisely, use data to support conclusions, and always keep the team in the loop).
- Innovative mindset and familiarity with A/B Testing.
- Hands-on experience with HTML and responsive email templates.
- Familiarity with email deliverability, including the concept of warming up email addresses.
- Knowledge of anti-spam best practices.
- Extensive history running A/B tests in a marketing context.
- Ability to do basic image manipulation in tools like Canva.
What We Offer
We want our contributors to grow with Yodo1 and take ownership in our shared success. At Yodo1, you will enjoy:
- Fair pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role.
- Flexible hours and unlimited paid time off.
- The ability to work from anywhere (WFA).
- The option to be paid in your currency of choice.
- An allowance to purchase devices or equipment to improve your WFA setup.
- Variable compensation through our annual bonus programs.
- Pre-IPO access to our Employee Stock Option Plan.
Apply now to change the game for game developers!