Associate Producer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Associate Producer to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
- Supporting your dev-team in achieving their commitments on time and with agreed upon quality
- Facilitating efficient and effective communication within the team and across teams
- Communicating the status of the team's work to stakeholders
- Coordination and tracking of work with departments
- Capturing the outcome of meetings and moderating them effectively
- Facilitating good risk management culture and processes within your team
- Encouraging a healthy team atmosphere and a exemplifying positive "can do" attitude
- Be an ambassador for the company values within the team
- 3+ years of project management experience in games development
- Familiar with the disciplinary skills and tools of the trade of making games
- First-hand experience of modern development methodologies and tools
- Strong organizational, communication and problem solving skills
- High level of emotional intelligence and able to deal effectively with conflict
- Passionate about videogames
- Experience with the Unreal Engine
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: as soon as possible
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager and participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!
Join our Team!