Creative Producer - Print Innovation
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Creative Producer is responsible for the production of card and product packaging innovations for the Magic TCG through scheduling, database development, tracking, and resolving discrepancies in a fast-paced production environment.
This role serves at the intersection where creative work, fast-moving schedules, and digital tools come together, so you should have a keen eye for workflows and how to constantly improve them.
We rely on a ton of very specific details coming together accurately and at the right time so that our high-octane creative and production teams can execute their work at an outstanding quality level, and this role is crucial in supporting their success.
What You'll Do
This role’s day-to-day responsibilities can range from handling detailed data recording, to keeping partner reviews on track and providing meaningful next steps for your team. The primary areas of responsibility for the role are:
- Scheduling, tracking, and database management for internal and external innovation development
- Ensuring downstream partners receive assets on time, and that production review cycles and development happen on schedule and run efficiently
- Accurate, up-to-date documentation of creative assets for upstream and downstream partners
What You’ll Bring
- You have 3 years of demonstrable success as a producer in an asset and production environment
- You’re organized, meticulous, and able to build efficiencies to further streamline processes
- You consistently demonstrate your excellent collaborative skills with creative, development, and cross-functional teams
- You’ve got an outstanding balance between a flexible/forward-thinking mentality and a strong orientation towards process
- You have hands-on experience with print and packaging production
- Thrive working in a creative and multifaceted environment
- Print production and/or pre-press design experience working in Adobe Creative Suite for a brand, agency, or production house
- Experience in preparing digital files for print using variable specifications (ink limits, varnish plates, etc)
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to creating broadly accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.