Senior Monetization Analyst
Wargaming is looking for a Senior Monetization Analyst to join its growing Chicago studio with over 150 employees. Our environment is a combination of casual creativity and functional productivity with an emphasis on fun games, solid engineering, and expert analytics.
One of the most satisfying aspects of life at Wargaming is seeing your work flourish in the expanding world of Wargaming titles and interacting with the millions of fans around the world who recognize your achievements.
Reports To: Publishing Director
What will you do?
- Develops, reviews, and modifies ongoing monetization strategies for games, mobile applications and/or other electronic media
- Develops plans for in-game micro transactions, subscription fees and/or purchasable downloadable content
- Collects and reviews purchase and utilization data to determine impacts of monetization strategies on user retention and modifies ongoing strategy accordingly
- Provides customer purchase behavior and retention insights to product development and other functions
- Coordinates with product designers to integrate monetization components and features for optimal user experience
What are we looking for?
- 3 years on a similar role in online video games
- Ability to design A/B tests, analyze and interpret player reactions
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, Impala, and Hive
- In-depth knowledge of free-2-play economics and best industry practices
- Degree or equivalent training in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Psychology
- Strong problem-solving skills withstanding time pressure, ambiguity, conflicting priorities, and changing circumstances
- Track record of effective personal and group communications with geographically distributed teams
- High integrity and demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Excellent command of MS Excel
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!