Wargaming is looking for a proactive and creative Project Manager for a team working on a new product.
What will you do?
- Manage publishing projects
- Manage documents and prepare product information
- Organize efficient work of contractors and related services
- Manage research and perform regular analyses.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in project management
- 1+ years of knowledge and practical usage of PM methodology
- Pre-advanced or higher level of English
- Knowledge of online analytics, and experience in configuring measuring systems
- Knowledge of project management tools, planning, information collection and storage
- Great communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- A systematic and data-driven approach.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of the gamedev or entertainment market
- Responsibility and stress resistance.
Wargaming is one of the biggest free-to-play MMO game developers and publishers on the planet. Established in 1998, Wargaming has more than 4,500 employees in multiple offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming titles, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
Working in our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.