Business Development Manager (Mobile)
We exist so that everybody can express themselves through sound, so that every experience is amplified. To do that, we build expressive, immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that can take people anywhere. This allows them to become anyone or anything. But more than anything else, we help people sound more like themselves – than ever before.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It's also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive.
Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, we’re the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We currently have more than 2 million users per month in over 200 countries.
Working at Voicemod means:
Putting people first:
That means creating delightful audiovisual experience for people and building a culture that our team, our creators and our communities love.
Staying in tune:
We pay attention to what's going on in the world we live in, keeping an open mind, staying on the pulse, taking on feedback and acting upon it accordingly.
Taking play seriously:
We like to find the fun in everything we do, and to find new ways to create experiences that people truly enjoy.
Following your rhythm:
We trust in each other's skills and experience and encourage everybody who works at Voicemod to work in the way that best suits them.
Mastering our sound:
We strive to be the best in everything we do, pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
Sounds like you?
We’re a diverse, multidisciplinary team of over 80 people mostly based in Valencia (Spain). What we share is a passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding the fun in everything we do. We welcome people from all backgrounds who share these values, who seek the opportunity to help build the perfect company and a quality product that enables us all to “amplify ourselves”.
About The Role:
In the Operations, specifically the Business Development, Partnerships & IP licensing team, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (Mobile SDK) Your mission will be to lead the companies business development efforts in the search for valuable partners in the mobile consumer sector who will commercially adopt and utilise Voicemod’s technology across all digital platforms.
This role will be leading the charge for the company's B2B2C strategy in global markets. The Business Development Manager (Mobile SDK) will be responsible for creating their own leads, developing potential partners and closing deals with product driven digital businesses.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
In this role, you'll be responsible for the sales pipeline of deals emanating from the US and European territories. In addition you will hold responsibility for:
- Identification of top targets in the Mobile technology and entertainment industry.
- Identifying and building business cases for high potential partnership opportunities.
- Creating a pipeline of B2B2C partnerships in the Mobile content sector that generate new revenues for the company.
- Structuring and negotiation of commercial agreements with partners.
- Managing and optimizing a portfolio of partnerships to grow and support the business.
- Raising the profile of the company and its brand amongst the corporate world globally.
- Attending trade shows and conferences.
- Gathering intelligence on the competitive landscape and feeding back into the business.
- Liaising with internal and external legal personnel for the preparation, negotiation and execution of commercial agreements.
- Working closely with account management, marketing and technology teams to ensure partners have proper support and excellent service.
What You'll Need:
- A proven closer in the Mobile consumer tech and B2B2C technology sector.
- A strong Mobile product knowledge and focus and experience with platform or product partnerships.
- Experience in the Mobile consumer internet industry.
- You have a career history of working for several years in a Business Development or partnerships role within a tech sector business and/or product led business in games/entertainment.
- Passion for digital entertainment and popular culture. You are passionate about gaming or content.
- A very organised, results driven sales professional.
- Excellent presentation skills, Strong written and verbal communication.
- You are an excellent communicator, a natural collaborator and business partner. Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple teams
- You are flexible, adaptable and don't mind moving quickly to keep up with the demands of a busy, yet exciting work environment.
- Comfortable working under deadlines and producing key deliverables.
- Work experience and active networks globally in the Mobile tech and content marketplace is essential.
- Absolute creative fluency in English; Spanish a plus.
- Self-Starter and ability to drive and manage activities and projects on their own
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on
- A true passion for Voicemod's vision and mission, our products, and the company's technology and content nature
- If you have demonstrable experience of closing deals in a similar environment
- If you’re an eGames (or other streaming channels) lover
- If you have a deep passion for audio and associated technologies
- If you’re a tech visionary who’s always reading about and sharing new cool stuff
If you join our team, you'll enjoy…
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- English or Spanish classes.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Christmas and New Year´s Eve off.