Our Marketplace Manager is in need of a full-time Project Manager to join the marketplace team in order to succeed in monthly, weekly, and daily task management. This will allow the Marketplace Manager to work across the organization, focusing on the customer-focused goals, initiatives, and dedications to innovation, strategy, and overall product success.
The main function of this role is to operate a consistent and harmonious team of designers, animators, and programmers to fulfill the goals, objectives, and initiatives set by the Marketplace Manager.
Responsibilities And Expectations
- Manages multiple and varying projects simultaneously.
- Manages tasks, progress, and time allocation for upward of 30 team members and contractors.
- Uses PM tools to visualize and share progress and updates on all current projects to ensure delivery dates.
- Uses video conferencing tools to engage an international team of creatives and engineers.
- Coordinates appropriate meetings with team members, contractors, and any/all stakeholders to eliminate blockers on all projects.
- Develops and matures a proper PMO for the marketplace team.
- Works closely with Marketplace Manager to determine project scope and designate appropriate team resources on a project basis.
- Responsible for prioritizing and adding project tasks as they arrive daily in order to maintain a full view of all projects at all times.
- Projects range from products to be shipped, marketing materials to be completed, and updates needed to satisfy customer needs
Skills And Experience
- Strong ability to work in the “gray area”
- Ability to prepare and problem solve as projects change
- A positive attitude seeking solutions and escalating issues as needed
- Respectful and skilled motivator
- Believes in the work and vested in project success
- 4+ years managing large creative and technical teams
- Experience with shipping digital online products and experiences
- 2+ years experience working and managing a remote team